Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The buying process - Crosley Fibersport

It all is about to start. I have made the purchase and will be picking up the car this week. I have always dreamed of buying and building a car to take out to Bonneville and with the help of a good friend or two the dream will come to reality.
The car what I know as of now (which is very little since it was an ebay purchase) is a Crosley with a 1st generation Fibersport body so that puts it in the 1956/57 time frame I am guessing. Once we get it home we will be able to pull the body and take a close look at the frame and see if it was a custom frame or possibly a Crosley Hot Shot.





1 comment:

  1. Looking good. I have an early Fibersport also "SIAM" I have a few contacts in the Mays family. Would like to follow along as you get it going. I am working on the SIAM but it has moved a bit further back on the list. My website is www.lchrestoration.com Interested in the crease in the right front that doesn't show in the left front. What is that? Larry Santa Fe, NM

    ReplyDelete